Feb 3, 2013

Saige...

So Mandy wants another doll. Some new girl named "Saige". What kind of name is that?! Mandy keeps saying "...and when I get Saige..." It's SOOO annoying -_- I'm her one and only...and now Saige is gonna come...She'll probably be here soon, cuz i know Mandy has over $250 saved up...idk why she wants to get her. I mean, I'm pretty enough...right? Well apparently not. At least not according to Mandy. But i think i am..i mean, just look at the previous post! But of course Mandy won't even listen to me..I hope she reads this post.
Grumpily,
Car♥line Grace

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Caroline! O totally feel your pain! I felt the same way, because Saige REPLACED me! AH!
    but, when she got here, she was really sweet and kind! Now we are total bffs! I bet your Saige will be so nice!
    ♥,
    Mckenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that must've been hard...That's good! I hope so! :)
      ~Car♥line Grace

      Delete