Feb 27, 2013

Hi! It's me, Caroline Grace in the red.
And me, Delores Claire, in the blue!
Do you like the new header? I made it all by myself!
She actually chose the picture... Mandy did everything else :P
Shh! Anyways, lately I've been really in to singing, and I think my voice is pretty good--
Yeah, she sings the whole night, I barely can sleep..
--so that's why I wrote what I did on the header! 
Ohhhhh yeah, boy does she have a voice...
I need some suggestions from all of my viewers...I don't really know what to post anymore. If you have any ideas, please comment! Maybe crafts, photography...i just don't know! I really love having this blog, but lately I just don't know what to post...
She's been really worried about this (Cough, cough) so please comment with your suggestions!
Thank you!
xoxo

and of course me, Lori ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment